Azure Data Factory for UAC Integration
Azure Data Factory – UAC Integration
This Universal Task allows Stonebranch users to schedule, trigger & monitor the Azure Data Factory pipeline process directly from the Universal Controller.
- This task uses python modules azure-mgmt-resource & azure-mgmt-datafactory to make REST-API calls to Azure Data Factory
- This task will use the Azure Tenant id, Subscription id, client id, client secret, Resource group & location for authenticating the REST-API calls to Azure Data Factory.
- Users can perform the below Azure Data Factory operations:
- Run a Pipeline
- Get a Pipeline info
- List all Pipelines
- Cancel Pipeline run
- List factory by resource group
- Azure Data Factory triggers user can perform the below operations from UAC:
- Start Trigger
- Stop Trigger
- List Trigger by Factory
- UAC also can restart a failed pipeline either from the failed step or from any activity name in the failed pipeline