List blobs in Container in Azure Blob Storage (Linux)
Universal Task that copies a file to a container in Azure Blob Storage.
Storing data in the cloud becomes an integral part of most modern IT landscapes. With Universal Automation Center you can securely automate your AWS, Azure or any other Cloud File Transfer and integrate them into your existing scheduling flows.
As security is one of the blob concerns, when moving to the cloud, the provided solution supports multi-level of security:
- All Credential for Azure Blob Storage are stored in an encrypted form in the database
- Connections towards the Azure Blob Storage via a Proxy Server are supported
Some details about the universal tasks for Azure Blob Storage:
- The Universal Tasks are calling the Microsoft Azure Storage SDK for Python
- The python azure-storage-blob module is called by a Universal Agent running on a Linux Server or Windows Server – Note: This document focuses on the Linux Version
- The Server Running the Universal Agent needs to have Python 2.7.x or 3.6.x installed
- All Universal Task support encrypted connections via a Proxy Server
- All Credential for Azure (account_name, account_blob) are stored in an encrypted form in the database
- You can configure all connection Parameters for the Proxy and Azure via the Universal Task
- You can select different log-levels e.g. Info and debug