Import SAP Calendar (Linux)
Import SAP® Calendar (Linux)
The following Universal Task allows to mass import SAP calendar into Universal Automation Center. The task is useful for any customer scheduling SAP with our Controller. It will allow to schedule SAP task without the need of regular manual lookups of the calendar in SAP. Making the Operations Team independent of the SAP Team!
The SAP calendars to import are provided by a CSV file loaded to the Universal Controller script library. After the import the SAP calendar are available as Universal Automation Center Calendar.
The Universal Task uses the Conversion Toolkit (XCT) to create the extracted SAP calendar in Universal Controller.
Some details about the universal task to import SAP calendar:
- The Universal Task extracts the SAP calendar via the SAP certified UASP connector using XBP
- The SAP calendar to import can be provided via a CSV file loaded to the Universal Controller Script library
- The Universal Task uses the Conversion Toolkit (XCT) to create the extracted SAP calendar in Universal Controller, by calling the Universal Controller REST API
- The import can be scheduled via a Time Trigger e.g. import every day the sap calendar.
- The Universal Task supports both Universal Agent for Linux/Unix and Windows and is based on Python (Note: the attached Task has only been tested on Linux)
- You can select different log-levels e.g. Info and debug
- All Passwords are encrypted using Controller Credentials