AWS Create EC2 Instance (With UA)
AWS Create EC2 Instances (with UA)
This Universal task allows customers to create an EC2 instance with parameters, either in task form or by simply creating an EC2 instance from the existing AWS launch template. This task also offers the option to additionally install a Linux/UNIX Universal Agent in the newly provisioned EC2 Instance.
- The task interacts with the AWS platform via a Python boto3 module.
- All AWS credentials remain encrypted.
- Customers can also install/configure a Linux Universal Agent for each EC2 instance, enabling the Universal Controller to instantly communicate with the newly created instance. (NOTE: only Linux UA is supported at the moment.)
- This task also lets customers create multiple EC2 instances with the same configuration. New instances can also be tagged.
- It allows customers to create a new keypair or use an existing one for the new EC2 instance.
- This task also enables options for additional EBS volume and encryption, as well as detailed monitoring.